Hubby installed the new light above my workspace and I can really tell the difference, especially in the picture I was able to take. Barely any glare at all and it looks like a much nicer image to me. It is extremely nice to have a bright enough light to work by that isn’t too much. He tried an LED light, but holy guacamole was it too bright! I didn’t want to seem ungrateful but it gave me a headache, and the glare off of Cinderella’s dress was intense. He was unfazed by it and stopped after work today to get another light to try. Success!
It doesn’t feel like I got much accomplished today, but when I look at yesterday’s picture compared to today’s I actually got quite a bit done. By the end of the day it was frustrating me that I couldn’t seem to find any pieces I was looking for. I did, however, find several pieces that I had placed incorrectly. Got those all relocated to their correct positions, eventually achieved today’s goal of 200 pieces and was able to stop without tearing my hair out and having a tantrum. I’m gonna do my best Scarlett O’Hara impression …. ahem …. “Tomorrow is another day!”